Monday, January 22, 2007

Uncle Donald loves Aunt Kim

And I love her too!

But that doesn't mean I'm giving up my one on one time with my Uncle Donald!


Aunt Kim and Uncle Donald are getting married in a few months, and I can't wait!
I told Marina about it and she was happy. I told her by then I might be able to slip her a little yum yum!


We went to Virginia to see Uncle Donald and Aunt Kim for their housewarming, and it was fun, fun, fun! I ate yummy treats and ran around and played and played! Yay housewarming!

I was still happy on the ride home, because I had my Uncle Charlie in the seat behind me to catch my toys that I dropped!


Oh, what a great week, and a trip to Virginia wasn't all-- on Thursday, Minna saw her first snow!

Oooooh, pretty....


It melted away in no time, and we went outside in our fancy new double stroller!

Luckily we didn't have to stay outside long-- it is COLD out there this week!

After a long, cold day, it sure is nice to relax with your sister and her pacifiers....

No comments: