
With Wool E gone, I had to find other ways to have fun. I danced, and I played with Ava in the playground.



Wheee!
On Saturday, it was visiting time! We drove ALL the way to Richmond to go to Uncle Donald and Aunt Kim's house. And guess what.....Grandma and PopPop were there visiting too! I think Mina REALLY enjoyed having other people carry her around for once! Say Hi Mina!


We took in the sites of Richmond while we were there. We even visited the place where Uncle Donald and Aunt Kim got engaged.



It was pretty there.....especially the big stair case that I got to throw rocks down. Look out!!


When it wasn't raining, we spent alot of time playing in the backyard. It's much flatter than my yard, and has ALOT less dog poopie..


All good things come to an end though. Come Sunday, we had to leave. Bye-bye everybody!


No comments:
Post a Comment