Monday, July 2, 2007

Fun in the (Holy) Water...

This week was a lot about Mina and a lot about water! I know a lot of big sisters would be jealous about having to devote so much time on their blogs as I have to about Mina, but Mina is a pretty good sissy, so I don't mind!
This week Mina got baptised! Yay Mina!
But before we got there, we decided to mosey on over the Jack's house for one last (or maybe second to last) hoorah/ birthday pool party at his place before he moves away and breaks my heart...
Love you Jack!!!!


Katie and me weren't the only girls enjoying this shin dig, look at our happy little sisters!



After a great afternoon with Jack, Mina and I got home, got dry, and got dinner. Who needs Mommy and Daddy? Open wide!


Then, the big day arrived- along with our whole family! Look at all my cousins!


Welcome to the Catholic Church little baby!
Here she is getting ready....

And she didn't get scared when all the children in the congregation came up to say hello...


And, Mina did a GREAT job in the water with some help from Father Bill! No tears!

Yay Mina!


After all that, Daddy and Mommy thought it would be a good idea to put us down for a nap. YEAH RIGHT!
We said, we've got Grandmas and Grandpas to schmooze!


Party!







Nice Job Harris Teeter!




It was a big week here. I thought, as one last note, you should know I drew my first potato head! He's over there on the left. I'm very proud of it, so I saved it for you to see!



No comments: