Sunday, December 2, 2007

Getting Close to Christmas Time

It's getting close to Christmas, so I had to go visit Santa Claus to let him know what I'd like for him to bring Mina and I. Mina didn't say much, but I definitely put in word for that Dora tricycle that I saw.


After shmoozing with Santa, it was off to the playground. Mina is getting so big! She has learned how to chase me up and down the slide. C'mon Mina! Try to catch me!


On Sunday, it was someone's special day? Who's special day was it?!! Aunt Rose!! Mina helped Mommy bake her a cake. Unfortunately, she was 10 hours away and knew nothing about what we made, so me and Mina decided to eat it all ourselves!


Mommy and Daddy sent Aunt Rose a card in the mail, but Mina and I thought we'd send her a singing telegram via YouTube! Gotta love technology!


At the end of a long weekend, Mommy had to leave town for a work meeting so she spent some time reading to us. Then, Daddy wrapped things up with a good Dora book before bed.


Next weekend, we're going to my friend Kyla in DC. I heard she has a bouncy gym in her house!! I can't wait. See you next week!

No comments: