Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mary Poppins?

Mommy and Daddy are hoping to find us a happy, healthy, energetic nanny this week! I told them Mina could help with the advertisement!

And maybe I can help too!

We've had such good luck! First we had Mrs. Heather and then we had Mrs. Katie. Mrs. Heather moved away, and now Mrs. Katie is going to get a full time job, so we're in search again. Mina says, whoever you are, you have some big shoes to fill!

Interviews are hard work, so me and my Mina are careful to take some time to take care of ourselves. Hee hee.

Gotta rest up for the next round!


Where'd ya go Maddie?

Sneaky!

On Saturday, I went to go see my Grandma Q for her birthday!
Michaela and I sang together, but our camera broke before we ate up the cake and so we didn't catch it...

Luckily, we got it working again later!
Look who's talking!

No comments: