Sunday, June 1, 2008

Out and about

This weekend we were home again. I sure like home. Lately, I don't even like to go out for ice cream. I am a HOME-BODY!
But Mina isn't, and neither is my mommy or my daddy.
So, mommy and daddy have to get pretty creative! Luckily, there was a party downtown with a bouncy castle and a big slide to go down!

Mina found a hammer!

It was fun, but it was HOT-
So I had a good idea...
SNOWCONES!



Sunday, we hung out with Ava and Koy at their place, which sort of rocks.
I love my friend Ava, but also, I love her house.
They have a pool,

And tricycles,

A trampoline,

And a playset!
That's a fun place!

But, there's no place like Grandma and Pop-Pop's. Here are some videos from our Memorial Day visit last week.
First one is me and Sissy just having some bath time fun!


Pop-Pop cooks like nobody's business, and he's trying to teach us stuff!

No comments: