Sam invited me to his 4th birthday party this week, and he had his at Pump it Up just like Joey did!
It was a different Pump it Up but still every bit as fun!




Me and Sam! (and some other kids...)

This week, I got to watch a little bit of Curious George, who is my favorite monkey. I found out that George likes to go bowling, and it really looked like a blast! So, I turned to my man with the maroon hat and asked him to take me. And he did!
Sadly, Hartley had to miss her own party, because she fell off the bed before the party started and broke her arm. People just don't understand how hard it is to be a 3 almost 4 year old.


Hartley's Ok now, she's home with a temporary cast. She gets a big cast late this week that I can write my name on!



No comments:
Post a Comment