We've been waiting for Halloween for a very long time-- a very, very long time. Luckily, this weekend the wait was over!
We didn't have preschool on Friday, which would ordinarily be loads of fun, but this time the day off was just another obstacle between me and buckets of Halloween candy.
Mommy called Aunt Jen, and they decided to take us to the zoo!

Mina Monkey!

Aunt Jen and Mina.

Looking for the rhinos!

Found 'em!


I am one patient cowgirl!

Baby J says MOOOOOO!

It was even too much for our little cow to take.


On Saturday, I woke up ready to go!
Not so fast, said my dad. First we had to go and run around Lakemont with the Lakemonsters.

I am one patient cowgirl!

Baby J says MOOOOOO!
Is it time baby? Is it time for the candy?!?!

It was even too much for our little cow to take.

So, we stopped at the Brocks for some refreshments with Buzz Lightyear, and his sister Clara.














No comments:
Post a Comment