The holidays are very special around Trinity Preschool. Every age group (but the babies) gets a holiday to perform. If you recall, at Thanksgiving, I performed with the four year old classes. At Christmas, it's time to relax and watch my little sister Mina sing with the threes! That's Mina and her buddy Ryder. Singing!
and sitting!
Woa, Woa, Woa, Glory Hallelujah!
To the Newborn King!!!!
Parties are coming out of our ears these days, and I say, keep 'em coming!
We made these fancy polar bears for Maggie and Ben's neighborhood party. Very messy, very fun! And Yummy!! Daddy says never again, but I have a year to work on him.
Everyone else's contributions were good too!
Jessa commandeered baby James'sexcesauser while he napped upstairs!
Who needs a sitter when we've got Buzz Lightyear!
On Wednesday, we head down to Florida to be reunited with our favorite bear, Yogi. Yogi's been staying with Aunt Rose in Florida while we find a new permanent home in North Carolina. We can't wait to see him --and all our people too!
No comments:
Post a Comment