

Jessa appreciated the spray ground and really loved the pizza, but was not digging the chocolate cake. Which is CRAZY!

As you can see, I saved some room in my belly esspecially for that yummy chocolate!

We also took a trip to the Museum of Science in Durham! Dinosaurs are Dino-mite!


And of course we checked out everything else like we love to do!



Today we went back to the zoo to see the North America side. Jessa liked the Sea Lions the best. She gave a little jump whenever they got close! I (Maddie) liked the bobcat and the Sea Lions, and Mina worried about the very sad and put upon polar bear that spent the afternoon baking under our North Carolina sun. To grizzly bear looked a little happier, so she liked that and of course she loves river otters and so we might ask if we can get one for Christmas. We don't have any pictures, because we forgot to take the camera, but trust us, we were cute at the zoo!
When we aren't out and about, we're playing in our house that we love a little better of every day. Our big couch makes for some esspecially great fort making.
And of course we color and craft and all that.

And I have been practicing up and getting more ribbons on swim team! Yay Amberjacks! I reached my goal last week of making it to the finish line unassisted. Check out my breast stroke!

And I have been practicing up and getting more ribbons on swim team! Yay Amberjacks! I reached my goal last week of making it to the finish line unassisted. Check out my breast stroke!
And, we spent some time getting acquainted with our baby's belly button. Oh, we love that baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment