Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

At preschool, they celebrate Thanksgiving with a little singing and dancing! Mina has my teachers from last year in the Pre-K, so I know all the songs, even though I could not be there to see them, on account of big girl school.

Lucky for us, there was a long holiday weekend to enjoy the fall weather together! Mina and I have been playing together more and more, and fighting less and less, and that is what our mommy is the most thankful for.

Mina is thankful to have graduated from Coach K's (that's short for Khadija) basketball clinic! Here's a picture from her last class on Tuesday.

And all of us are very thankful for a holiday together-- and our first winter holiday in our new digs!
We had Grandma Q and Grandma Liz and Pop Pop, and Aunt Ann and Uncle David and our neighbors and all those people's kids!! It was fun!


I hope we do that again every year. We are so thankful to have a house that everyone could get to and that everyone could eat in!
And then everyone left and we were sad, but Grandma Liz and Pop Pop did not have to go and they stayed and stayed and stayed! They slept in my room - because I have a big girl bed and Mina has room for me over at her place.
Yay for company!!
Yay for pizza night with the Grands!

And all the other Grand stuff that we've missed so much since the summer. I love Grands!


And we also spent some time making our Christmas lists, 'cause after Thanksgiving comes Christmas!

No comments: