Sunday, December 12, 2010

The many faces of Jessa Rose.

Jessa is our sweet expressive little girl.
Sometimes she is happy, and sometimes she is scornful.

Sometimes she is silly and sometimes she is ornery.

But our sweet baby Jess is never grumpy for long!

Channeling Nick Nolte:


We love Baby Jessa Rose. And she is growing up fast!
Luckily, she still naps in the afternoon, so we get a minute to play some big girl games on the weekend. On Sunday, we decorated a Trader Joe's Gingerbread man. Way, WAY easier than last year's house. But we still want to do a house, so this was practice.

Jessa loves num nums!

Maddie loves scissors. I got into a little bit of big trouble over this one. I am very embarrassed and I have learned my lesson and I won't ever use the scissors on my hair again.

Mina was my partner in crime. She got me the wastebasket to catch the falling bangs. But then later after I got into big trouble she told Mommy that she tried to stop me. But she didn't. I really wish she had. I'm not at all happy about the new look.

Oh, and the little Hokies are a big happy mess.

No comments: