Monday, April 11, 2011

The Big Storm

A big, thunderin', lightenin', windy storm blew through our neighborhood on Monday night last week. And it left a big tree in our playset. Boooo.



Daddy's chopped up all the wood, and one of our neighbors who knows a lot about making wood look better is looking at our wood and we think he's gonna fix us all up! Yay!

This is Mina's friend Anshul. Mina hearts Anshul and Anshul follows Mina around wherever she goes. We call it puppy love.



I had a half day on Friday, and Hannah came over to spend the afternoon with us! Since we had a full house and no where to play in the back yard, we made our lemons into lemonade and also raised $32.79 for the Wide Open Charitable Foundation to benefit childhood cancer. And also the whole neighborhood came out and helped us. That was the funnest early release day I've ever had, I think.

No comments: