And we are having fun! We're learning too though, just look at Marina's latest skill:
Although I didn't actually teach her anything, Marina says she picked it up by watching me! What a great sister I'm turning into!
Besides tying our shoes and dressing our dog, we're also hitting the town with our new friends. Bass Pro Shops has a wonderful Christmas Wonderland with Santa all set up for us, and it isn't even Thanksgiving. Mom thinks that's terrific, because most people don't even know to look our for Santa yet, on account of it being so early, and so there are no crowds!
Jess likes to spend lots of time with her two year old friends outside of preschool.
| Tres Amigos |
| A tent! |
And of course, we sat down with Santa, and gave him our lists and made sure he was feeling strong going into the Christmas season. Everything looks good, we think!
It's been raining a lot this week, so we spent Sunday and today (Tuesday) at the indoor science museum. Sunday was just the family. I think she likes it a little better when she can spend a little time with her BFF!
As for me and Marina, we ran around with Laura's big brothers and also a neighbor who just happened to be there with her Grandpa. I love science stuff and I love friends, so it was a very, very good day!
| Tornado Tunnel! |
| feeling unbalanced! |
No comments:
Post a Comment