Yogi Bear is Jessa's Valentine!
The little sisters and Grant and Laura had some early V day fun at a local church on Monday.
There were crafts and games and pancakes and so much fun for them! And so, I was a little jealous.
But Jess said I shouldn't be, because while she showed up at the party with a smile- she left in a grump! It turns out, Jess played and played until she ran right over a step down, and crashed into the floor. She got a little bruise, as you can see.
And then I went to school and had a big party and my mom did a classroom craft for me and my friends, so she didn't take any pictures. But it was fun! Marina got to go too, and since one of my classmates was absent, she got to sit at my table right next to me! Marina fit in very well with us big kids- in fact, she fit in SO well that my substitute asked Mom to sign Marina out before they left. Marina did not want to leave! Six more months to Kindergarten little sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment