Sunday, March 4, 2012

This year, I am a Daisy Scout. Normally, this means getting crafty and having lots of girl time, but occasionally, it also means doing skits with lots of other girl scouts.  Here I am at the Festival of the States with my troop talking about Alaska, which was our state.  I really don't like being on a stage of any kind, but I suffered through it for my troop.  Luckily, I mostly just had to bundle up, stand there and sing the Alaska Flag Song.





It turned out to be a really great day, after all, and I had lots of fun with all the other girl scouts!
Afterwards, I spent some time outside with the sisters enjoying the warming weather.

Jess enjoys outside time with Laura and Molly, who are now both three.  Jessa is right behind them though!


Laura turned three today, so her Mom and Dad threw her another mini party at Chuck E Cheese. We were so happy to join them there!
 
We also took some time this weekend to explore our area a little.  Here we are in Nolensville at the Feed Mill.
 

And here we are at the park, which is on the greenway trail, about a mile and half from our house.  We road our bikes there and back with no whining and no falling and no training wheels!  We have come a long way, I think.  Jessa has some catching up to do of course, but until she does, she's happy in the bike trailer. Really, she's just happy period.   

 

You might have heard we were on track to get some severe weather in Middle Tennessee this weekend, but luckily, that didn't happen. The tornado sirens went off once, but there were no touch downs in our area. We are mindful of how terrible the storms were elsewhere, and so we send our thoughts and prayers to those families in other parts of the state and the country. We know we were very lucky, and we don't like tornadoes. We hope we're always lucky, but just in case, we put some water bottles and a flashlight in the crawl space for next time.

No comments: