Thursday, August 23, 2012

First days for Jessa (8/13) and Marina (8/17)

 Big changes are afoot! Jessa started preschool last week and Marina finally started kindergarten!  Jessa is doing great! She's back to a five day week, and she's adjusted perfectly.  She loves her new friends and her new teachers. She gets to meet her big sisters at our bus stop every afternoon, and all is well in the world.  Marina is adjusting beautifully too- she comes home full of stories and energy.  Maddie has always struggled just a bit more with transitions, and she seems seriously worn out some days! But she'll bounce back soon- she does every year!

 I took a trip to the mountains to see my NC friends last weekend, so I was taking pictures of the view and not my sweet girls.
 
 Luckily, I got home in plenty of time for some Sunday afternoon gymnastics!
 
I started school this week too, but I did not ask David to take my picture.  I'm still working at the public defender's office in the Kids' Rights Program, and I'm committed to working 20 hours a week in Vanderbilt University research in order to cover my tuition grant and draw my stipend, so things are a little more hectic around here.  Hectic in a great way, but seriously harried.  SO, if we fall behind, we'll catch you back up at the next holiday. 
 


No comments: