Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday to Katie and Hartley!

March 21st is a big day in my neck of the woods, a VERY BIG day. Two of my best friends in the whole world turn two on that day, which means that Maddie eats a lot of cupcakes. Yumm Yumms!

Mina and I started out at Katie's birthday party at the park.
Happy Birthday to Katie!

Katie's party was FUN! All kinds of kids came, and I got lots to eat and I played for a long time!


Then, we were off to Hartley's house for dinner and...
MORE cupcakes!

Happy Birthday to Hartley!

How about a birthday smooch?

On Sunday, I took Mina over to see my friend Ava, whose got a brand new house and lots and LOTS of GREAT toys! Ava's getting a baby sissy soon too, and I told her that it's going to be great! All us kids are going to have so much fun! Keep those babies coming, I say... (Might mean more cupcakes!)

Mina sure loves to play with my big girl friends, and it won't be long at all before she can keep up!
ALMOST Mina!

No comments: