I'm very proud of her, because she worked so hard to get moving. Here's little Mina getting in some practice. I like to supervise, since I've been there!


Whew! Crawling can be hard work, and supervising isn't that easy either. Mina and I decided after all that work, it was time to relax in a warm bath!
Cheese!

On Tuesday, Hartley came over for an evening of dinner and playing! Hartley really likes my little sister. I think Mina likes her right back!


Then fun in the tub and into our jammies! Then, Hartley went home with her mommy, and I went night night in my big girl bed, so I could rest up for another day of....


Easter egg hunting! Hey little boy, I think that's mine!

ooohhhh, and that one too! Yipee! The Easter Bunny is coming. To get ready, I took Mina to go find some eggs with me at Trinity Baptist Church, which is where I go to preschool...


Look little sister! You think crawling's great, wait till you see all the stuff you can get to when you walk!

OH MY Goodness, there were real LIVE bunnies there! Hi Bunny!

And I got to frost my own cookie and eat it! Numm Numm!


Yay Easter!
Wow, it has been a very good week. I even got to see my cousin Michaela. Michaela likes that sister of mine a lot too. We liked making her laugh at us!


And we liked going for rides on Grandma's scooter. Beep Beep!

What a fun week. We even got a special visit from Katie's doggie when Katie went on a trip. I LOVE Murphy!

And I love Mina! Raspberries on your belly!

No comments:
Post a Comment