Look at me!
I can pull up on almost anything!


I can even balance on one hand! Wheeee!

My big sister is the best. She is so big and happy almost all the time, but not on Friday. She had a stomach bug! I haven't gotten one of those yet (which is amazing, when you consider how many times in a day that Maddie sticks my pacifier in her mouth...)
Anyway, I tried to make her smile on Saturday morning, and eventually, she felt good enough to go with us to pick some strawberries at a farm near where we live!
She kept saying, "I love to pick the strawberries!"
Me too!
Even though her tummy was upset, she still couldn't help taking a bite outta a big JUICY strawberry. It was OK, though, because it turned out she wasn't sick anymore. Maddie is my big sister, and Maddie knows best.




I LOOOOVE to pick the strawberries!!!





And then, since everyone was all better, we met up with Hartley at a park near us and played, played, played. Or at least they did. Everyone kept trying to keep me in the shade, or swing me in a baby bucket swing...
I can't wait until I'm big enough keep up!



No comments:
Post a Comment