She said... Ooooh!!! Dat water's cold Daddy! Get out from behind that camera and get me OUTTA HERE!

Oh, dry land. Much better for me!

So, Hartely and me played without her, which was fun for us too, because as long as I've got Hartley, I am OK! I GOT YOU!!


Hartley, don't spray me!!! Hmmmm....maybe I can get her back with this hose!



We also spent some time seeing other friends this week. Mommy actually has a freind who had boys, so we met up at Chick Fila to visit with them on Friday!
Mina is such a little flirt. "Hey there cutie!"

While Mina was off flirting, I was playing with the big boys. Some day, Mina...

And, this week was our last week with Mrs. Heather, so we were extra sweet to her and Mal...

And cleaned up all of our messiness! Mina and I are really going to miss them

And also, I got new boots that I thought everyone should see. Mommy wanted everyone to know that it was Daddy who actually put this outfit together for me.

One day in a ridiculous outfit ain't so bad! Well, we're off to Florida this coming weekend to see Grandma, Pop-Pop, Aunt Rose and Cousin Wesley. Yah, more beach time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment