Mina's big now, but she's still my little sister. You'll always be little to me, peanut! Hee hee!

These days, we have another little peanut jumping around - a sweet baby girl named Ava. Ava comes to our house three days a week with her mommy Mrs. Katie. She stays and plays and jumps and laughs. I think that she is very cute, and when Mommy goes to work, I'm happy we've go some fun people to play with!!

I'm also really, really happy when Mommy stays home, especially when Daddy can be home too. When we're all together, we get to eat a lot of SUGAR!
We go to birthday parties for cupcakes.
Happy birthday to Maggie!


And then we can run all around and play with our friends and also any turtles that we might see!

Hug me Katie!!


Katie and Mee-moh...

Now you're talking baby. I'm raising you up right!

I said to Mina, Baby, watermelon is a good start, but you've really got to try some of this!
And why stop at sugar when Mal's sharing her fries!
And it is a GOOD thing that I had all that sugar in my body, because I needed my energy for this!
It's Diego!
I met him in person! We had a nice talk about the rainforest and stuff. He was very nice and also very big. Much bigger than on TV.




No comments:
Post a Comment