Monday, January 28, 2008

It's still cold outside

So we're still making our fun inside.
Hee hee-- Mina you like donuts too?!

Mina and I like to color all sorts of things!

And any chilly day is a GREAT day to play with our pal Hartley!

Yogi Bear stays inside all day long so he can stay warm and cozy like the rest of us!

Sometimes, the nicest thing to do on a chilly day is to lay down under my big girl covers with my Mommy.

A few weeks ago, I started going to soccer on Mondays again with my friends Katie, Maggie and Dylan.


Coach Graem thinks I've got a super soccer kick!


I kick all kinds of things- take that!

As you can plainly see, Mina is ready to be big as me and cut in on all my action.
Coach Graem says you have to be TWO to play soccer Mina!

Bye-Bye! See ya next week!

No comments: