Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wheee, I'm three!

Yippee!
The festivities kicked off at Breakfast on January 3rd. Mommy and Daddy gave me a special eggs and bacon breakfast, and let me open one of my presents! I named my little kitty Kwakwi. Kwakwi, that's right. I've got a mind of my own these days!

I had school on Thursday, so I brought cupcakes in for all my friends and wore my ribbon so everyone I would see would know it was my special day!
For dinner, Mommy, Daddy, Mina and I went out to TGI Fridays, where they like to announce your birthday to the whole restaurant and sing really, really loud, and give you ice cream! Ooh, I like Fridays! Mina says - 10 more months til 2!



When we got home, it was like Christmas all over again, but only just for me! Aunt Rose sent me this fun ball and a Dora game!

And I FINALLY got some Crocs! And Grandma sent me some Mickey and Pooh Bear buttons. A girl's gotta accessorize, right?!

Even though I'm back in North Carolina now, I've gotta keep my fishing skills sharp. So, Mommy and Daddy gave me a fishing puzzle. I took care of that one while Mina helped with my animal puzzle.

But, that's not all, not when you turn three, no sir!
On Saturday, Mommy's friend Cyndi was coming into town with my buddy Jack. Jack is about three weeks away from a baby sister, so we went to go tell Jack and his parents how happy we are for them. I made some birthday cupcakes to bring over to feed the crowd.

It turns out, they were happy for me too! Happy birthday to Maddie again! Everyone sang and clapped...

But the presents there weren't really my speed, so I let Mrs. Cyndi hold onto them.

Then came Saturday night, and a very special visit from Hartley!


Yay, ball pit! Uncle Donald and Aunt Kim got us this gift for Christmas, and Mommy says that it's a special gift that makes her feel like it's Christmas every day! We all love to throw the balls all over our our house!
Hartley brought me a fun Dora game. There's a million of them I think, and now I have three!
Everyone sang to me, one last time...or so, I thought:
And Mina ate MORE cupcakes! I think she might have a sweeter tooth than me!

We decided to wind down after a fun dinner with some Dora and popcorn. And Mina tried to act like us big girls.
Then, I had my very first big girl SLEEPOVER! Hartley and I both slept in my room. That was FUN!
Hartley and I gabbed a little while Mommy and Daddy listened in on the monitor. We didn't know that they could hear us, but we figured it out when Daddy came in and said to quiet down and go to sleep. I blamed the jabber on Hartley, and she blamed it on me, and then we both knocked off.
And then, I rapped up the birthday tour at Grandma Q's. Michaela came and we spent some time catching up with her over cupcakes. And everyone sang to me ONE MORE TIME! :)



Wow, what a great couple of weeks. I wonder if I'll get MORE presents and cupcakes next week. I could get used to this treatment.

No comments: