
All the other good girls I love came out to play on the grass with us at North Hills. A band even came, but they were just setting up when we had to go home for dinner (note to self: ice cream first, dinner next), so we didn't stay long enough to dance. As you can see, Katie doesn't need music to shake her booty.

On Friday, off and away we went to see Kyla Grace!

We had so much fun with Kyla, and didn't sleep very much at all, which was also a lot of fun for me!


Uncle Blake let us play under the hose!

Best friends...

On Sunday, we got up and went to Kings Dominion!


Kings Dominion has got to be the next best happiest place on earth, we had so so SO much fun I can't even tell you how much fun.
It was FUN!
They had rides and rides for kids like me and Mina. We even rode our first real roller coaster. Look at me and mommy (second car, so look quick)!
Vrrrooom!

Airplane!

Oh So much fun.


And the best, most incredible part?
DORA the EXPLORER!

Mina was scared of the characters- who were everywhere.



We went to a special Dora Sing Along (twice)

And we did the Chicken Dance!
Mina wasn't quite tall enough, but I just made the cut for the Flume, so I rode that with Daddy and then with Mommy.

Mina got kisses while Daddy waited with her for me and Mommy to get off the Flume.

As you can see, we had a very good week and a very good trip to Virginia. Now I'm going to bed and I hope, hope, hope that Mommy lets me sleep in until like 10 (:
As if!
No comments:
Post a Comment