Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

First, here's a message for all you moms and grandmoms out there...



Other than Mother's Day, we had a pretty slow week....especially compared to our adventures with Dora last week.

It was picture week at school so I thought I'd give you a little preview of what you might get in the mail soon.


We did so good with our pictures and keeping our pony tails in, Mommy let us get ice cream after school. Mina says, "Sucker!!"


Mina is getting really big these days. I can't wait to show grandma and pop-pop all of the big girl skills that I've been teaching her.
It was a little cold and rainy this weekend so we didn't get to do too much outside, but they did put a roof over our neighborhood pool so we thought we'd check it out. I'm going to get you Daddy!!



I was able to have a sleepover at Hartley's house on Saturday, but we forgot the camera! Don't fret though cause Hart' is going to sleep over at my house this Friday! YAH!!! See you next week!

No comments: