
Daddy and I played all the day away in the ocean and in the sand. Mina didn't dig it really. She kept saying she didn't like the ocean, and eventually, she took matters into her own hands, as you can see.


Poor little sissy, she's a play it safe kinda kid I think, but not me!

It took some doing, but after dinner one night we managed to coax little Mina into hunting shells on the beach. First, she held on tight, but then a little later, she got distracted enough by the shells that she didn't much care about the water.



Mina and I are sort of different that way!

It was a big week for Mina! At the very start, she wouldn't even swim in the pool, but at the end of the week, it was Swimmin' this, Swimmin' that. Yip yip yap.

We played some mini mini put put too, and Daddy beat everyone and bragged about it.
And we made some cool visors when it started to rain,
And I took some happy pictures of my two favorite folks,

And had a movie night on the roll out sofa bed!

And had a movie night on the roll out sofa bed!
It rained a little here and there, so we took one morning to check out the aquarium, which was dandy, because they let you pet the horseshoe crabs and the stingrays!

Oooh! Sharks!

Oooh! Sharks!
There's a lady named Katie in there!

I also spent some time with some family. Grandma Q was with us until Monday, and then on Wednesday, we got together with my cousins Christopher and Nicole! they were visiting Myrtle beach from New Jersey and were so happy to play with us.

I also spent some time with some family. Grandma Q was with us until Monday, and then on Wednesday, we got together with my cousins Christopher and Nicole! they were visiting Myrtle beach from New Jersey and were so happy to play with us.















1 comment:
Looks like you had fun:) We're looking into your proposal because we second your sentiments :)
Post a Comment