Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm playing at the beach right this minute

BUT, I know I promised to show you the pictures from my trip to Grandma's house in Florida, so here they are--
We had so much fun in Florida! We played at the big park by Grandma's house...

And we played in the water at Aunt Rose's and at the Vero Beach Sprayground.
There's my grandma right there making sure we got good and wet!

We got to Florida just a few weeks before Grandma's birthday, and so we decided to celebrate with our super duper Maddie-Mina cake.
This time, we added some sprinkles, so it was extra special.

As an early birthday present to my grandma I learned how to write my name all the way from M to E! Grandma helped me figure out all my letters so I think she was really happy to see me pull it all together like I did...

It was a big week! On top of all that, Grandma and Aunt Rose took us all to a petting zoo to see our animal friends. Mina was a little scared of the animals at first, but with a little help from her big sister she warmed right up! I love the animals!




While we were there, we held the baby chicks and the itty bitty baby geese! Ooooh! The baby geese!!


And then we got back from Grandma's and we hung out in North Carolina for two weeks, and then we went to the beach, so life is going pretty good!
We'll see you after we get back from our vacation (which is SO much fun)!

No comments: