
OK, so enough about me. I'm sure you want to hear about Mina's week. First, we had a family dinner at TGIFriday's. They sung to Mina AND gave us free ice cream. What a deal!


Then we came home for presents! Even I got a piece of the action. Thanks everyone!



Aunt Rose sent Mina one of her favorite gifts this year. Check her out!
We still weren't done that night. Mommy made a cake for Mina too, on top of the ice cream we already had. Mina thinks she's big, but she's still little in my mind. So, I had to help her blow out her candles. Sorry Mina!
And then we both cleaned our plates.

OK, so you might think that was enough of a celebration, but you'd be VERY wrong. A 2-year old needs to party, so Mommy planned a good one. Even Uncle Donald and Aunt Kim made it down from Cincy! I had to take their pictures. My camera skills are getting so much better!

So, off to the park we went for the big party. All of my friends and Mina's friends were invited. We had all the food ready (cupcakes, cookies, chips, juice)...but...someone stole our picnic pavillion. Mina stood watch over Mommy's homemade cupcakes until we figured out a Plan B.

The grown-ups said, "why leave now, let's have a tailgate." I didn't know what that meant, but it looked like fun....music and cupcakes!



As long as all our friends were there, we knew we'd still have a great time.


Mina let everyone know that she still had some room in her tummy for more treats.

And then, I decided to start the balloon train on the tennis courts. Hold on tight everyone!

Mina stopped Daddy to ask him if there was any more fun stuff to play with. Daddy directed her to the goody bags that Mommy made. Yikes! That's scary!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mina!!!!
Post a Comment