It has been so much fun and Mina and I have both gotten really comfortable in the water. Even bath time is a breeze now!
Our last class was Thursday night, and looks like we both got left back, but who cares about that? I could do this again and again and again!!
Here's me with Mina and her teacher right before I had to go with Ms. Tiffany and the big kids!

And there I go, off and away!

Mina loves it, she swims and swims and swims!

Here we are on our way home in Daddy's car. Mommy thought I looked cute at a red light.

One day this week Hartley's daddy got in a pinch and Hartley and Hayes came over to be with us for a few hours. That's a lot of kids for one mommy. We're crazy kids!

Of course, Marina and I took advantage of the relaxed supervision and got into some good mischief...

I also got to see Michaela and play with her at Grandma's house on Sunday.

Catch ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment