Grandma and Pop Pop got us our rodeo outfits while we were in Florida. We also got Bolt, which is my favorite movie of all time. That doesn't have anything to do with the rodeo- but I thought you might like to know that. (:
Our first rodeo! We were very happy to discover that Raleigh has a regular Tuesday night rodeo. Who knew? Or friends Noah and Evan came too! There's Noah checking out his feet.
Ever since I could talk, I've told Mom and Dad I want to grow up to be a cowgirl-- but this is the first time I got to really try it.
I liked it!
Mina likes the rodeo too!
Mina wants you to know that the rodeo is more than bulls and horses! It has ring pops!
We were tired on Wednesday morning from our Tuesday night out-- but we were sure to get plenty of rest in time for the weekend.
Friday afternoon, we heard the siren and headed over to Dylan's for a big birthday celebration!
Mrs. Nicole got the fire truck to come right to her house!
We learned lots of stuff from the firemen, including what they look like when they're all dressed up, which I didn't like at all.
Happy Birthday Dylan!
On Sunday, it was Maggie's turn for 4!

No comments:
Post a Comment