Friday was the first big day. I did my staggered-entry assessment day with my friend Katharine, and then came back today at 1pm to find out who my teacher is. I got Mrs. Johnston, who was one of my favorite teachers from Open House day, and who the big kids at the pool tell me was the teacher to get for Kindergarten.
Here I am getting all ready for the Big Day.
And my temporary Assessment Day cubby!
At the end of the day I was tired! I caught a lift with Katharine!
It's hard to believe I'm so big, but it's true! In honor of my accomplishment, Mom painted my grey room pink! Goodbye grey trim grey paint grey grey grey!
Helloooo Fairytale Pink! We got a sticker mural from Target that Mina and I got to help Mom with. Now that it's up, I'm not supposed to touch in anymore. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment