Sunday, February 25, 2007

How've ya been?

We've been happy!


You know why?
Because we're growing up! Big as weeds!
Mina started trying to eat something besides milk. She isn't very good at it yet, but she has a very nice bib on, so it's alright with me.



Mina's also been trying out some new tricks. She really, REALLY wants to catch up to me. I told her first thing is, get that tummy off the ground!


After that stand up on those little feet.

But, it takes time. Soon she'll crawl and then she'll walk. And then- I'll teach her how to JUMP!
Hartley came over this week to help break in my big girl bed. Wheeeeee!

Mommy and Daddy says all that stuff is all well and good, but there's just one thing that they really want me to teach Mina.... To sleep like the big girls do. All night long...


One last thing before I go... Got a great gift from my Aunt Rose for Valentines Day. DORA VIDEO!! I'm going to get some good use out of this one.

See you next week!

No comments: