
I love roses! I told Daddy thank you, just like Mommy and Daddy have taught me, then I said, next year, bring me chocolate!
Mina didn't even notice Daddy's flower for her, she was too busy trying to catch up to me. Slow down baby!



My goodness, I have a cute little sister. She's really getting fun now, so I play with her a little here and there. I like to tickle her piggies and copy her happy squeals. She's laughing now, so after we play a little, we always giggle a little too!
As much as I love little Mina, sometimes, I like to spend time chilling with my other friends. This weekend, the four of us traveled to DC to see my friend Kyla! Oh my goodness did I have a good time with my friend Kyla. We played, we snuggled and we even splashed!
Wooooh! Beads!




Hey Kyla, that's my daddy!

Mina had fun too, working on her little Mina skills...

By the end of the trip, I was worn out like nobody's business. I put on my Dora hat and PASSED OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment