Sunday, February 11, 2007

Maddie's got new digs!

I'm growin' up!
My old crib isn't keeping me fenced in like it used to when I was tiny. I've learned how to jump right out!
So, Mommy and Daddy took some countermeasures and introduced me to me new crib....

Playtime at Maddie's!

Nice, huh?
A little mood lighting, a little milk. a sweet little story about a monkey named Boots and I'm down for the count.
That's what they're hoping anyway, we'll see how it works out next week.

Aside from getting my new room all set, I had a good time this week. I LOVE school. On Thursday and Friday we had pajama days!
Mommy works on Thursday, so Miss Heather got these great pictures of me and Mal!



Mal and her mommy Heather are the greatest!

On Friday, I got out my Dumbo Jammies!

Mommy embarrassed me in front of all the boys in my class, as you can see.


Happy Valentines Day! Kisses!

No comments: