Marina and I started our Spring Break on Friday with Mina's Spring performance!
Mommy and Mrs Kat sprung Mia and I from our three year old class so we could go watch the two's do their thing!

It's the Ladybug Dance!
Friday afternoon, we were raring to start our spring break, so we raced over to Mrs Nicole's for a neighborhood Easter egg hunt!
Mrs Nicole is the BEST! She used to be a kindergarten teacher and she LOVES to help us have fun!



We also ate some special birthday cake to celebrate Ben's big second B-day!

And we played and played and played!

Duck, Duck...



Happy Easter Egg!


Goose!


And then, because a girl can never have too much Easter candy, we went down to our preschool for an Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning!


And then, because a girl can never have too much Easter candy, we went down to our preschool for an Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning!



Happy Easter Egg!


And then, to top it all off, we went down to North Hills for a little time with the big bunny himself. I asked Daddy why the Bunny wasn't wearing real shoes, and he said it was because he was the Easter Bunny, and I said, but Daddy, isn't he just a man in dress up?
And Daddy said I was right, but don't tell Mina.





No comments:
Post a Comment