
We spent the first part of this week getting ready for Easter in Kentucky!
Before we could pack up, we got a surprise in the mail from Grandma and Pop Pop Mason! They sent us some very pretty springtime dresses for Easter, but we heard it would be too cold to wear them in Kentucky- so we wore them to the park before we left.


Then, we packed up some warmer clothes and headed north-west to Kentucky!
We left Thursday night and slept in a motel first, then got to Aunt Kim and uncle Donald's in time to spend almost all day there on Friday.
On Saturday, we went across a big bridge into Cincinnati and had an Easter egg hunt with a bunch of kids!

Mina and I got split into different age groups, and I have to say she had way more luck in the twos/threes than I had in the four/five/six group. Those Ohio kids are brutal!
In the end, Mina ended up with about 20 eggs and I got two. Luckily for me, Mina wanted to share her loot, so we ended up at even!

Thank you Easter Bunny!

When we got home, we were tired! After a quick nap, I woke up and tiptoed downstairs so I could help Aunt Kim get our Easter egg dye ready for dipping.
Mina woke up just in time to help me dip!


We made some cookies from a kit after we finished our eggs, and then we ate 'em up.


In the evenings, we walked the golf course behind Aunt Kim and Uncle Donald's place. It has a million rolling hills and lots and lots of space. We even spotted a whole deer family there on Saturday night!

Thank you Easter Bunny!

When we got home, we were tired! After a quick nap, I woke up and tiptoed downstairs so I could help Aunt Kim get our Easter egg dye ready for dipping.
Mina was still snoozing, which ended up giving Aunt Kim and I the time we needed to handle to hard work!

Mina woke up just in time to help me dip!


We made some cookies from a kit after we finished our eggs, and then we ate 'em up.


In the evenings, we walked the golf course behind Aunt Kim and Uncle Donald's place. It has a million rolling hills and lots and lots of space. We even spotted a whole deer family there on Saturday night!
On Easter Sunday, we had a home Easter egg hunt when we woke up, thanks to my Aunt Kim who thinks of everything and loves us oh so much (in conjunction with the Easter Bunny, of course)! Then, we went to the ZOO!!!
Ba Ba Brown Sheep!

















No comments:
Post a Comment