Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle David!

Last week, Daddy was out of town at a wedding in Texas and I was in charge of the camera. We all went over to Grandma Q's for ice cream cake and to celebrate my Uncle David's birthday! I had so much fun, I left the camera there, and we just got it back today.

Happy Birthday to you! (Mommy took this one).

So, then we went back over to my grandma's today and played and played and ran around at her park until we all got tired (it was HOT!) and wanted to come home.

At home, we played in the cool, cool air conditioning, which I think Mommy likes the best because she is nine months pregnant with the next (and last) little Hokie.
Mommy says two weeks to baby! (Daddy says three, becasue he thinks Mommy might go longer with Jessa than she did with the two of us. Hee hee- no dice Dad!)

No comments: