
Here's my teacher Miss Sarah helping me celebrate the big event!

And here's the part I really struggled with last go around-- getting my whole head wet under water... As you can see, I was ready this time!
After our last class, Jack and I decided to mark the big day with dinner at Chick Fila, and Katie and Grace came out to help us celebrate!

And the good times just keep coming. We fashioned a handy dandy sandbox on the porch this week and got lots of sand toys to keep us busy this summer.

And then on Sunday, it was celebrate your birthday with the Masons day. Mina had two parties, and I had one. We love a birthday party!
Here's some pictures of Brady's party at Monkey Joe's--
I didn't go to Brady's party, since I had a Monkey Joe's party of my own in the afternoon, and Mommy says Monkey Joe's is not something a person should do twice a day.


Mina loves Amelia!

In the afternoon, Mina went to celebrate Marshall's third birthday at a park while Daddy and I went to Roxie's fourth birthday back at Monkey Joe's.
Happy birthday Roxie!!








No comments:
Post a Comment