Monday, June 7, 2010

See Spot Read

Here we are at North Hills enjoying Friday morning with our Mom, which is something special we can do now that school is out!
North Hills has activities on the grass for kids who are mostly littler than Mina and Me, but I thought this would be fun, since we were supposed to read to the doggies!
Turns out, I was the only reader. And so I read for a minute but then I stopped because I am not a one kid show kind of girl.
Luckily we can all color.

Mina tried to get spot to read to her, but that didn't work out, so then she got Spot's owner to do the job.
On the weekend, we went over to celebrate James's 4th with our annual summertime party!

James's grandma was the master of ceremonies. She is quite the grandma!

And Jessa played with Ava and Koy's daddy.

And of course we swam, swam, swam! I'm getting better every day! Mina is getting a little less scared every day, which makes her one step closer to swim team!

Here I am at my times trials. I still require boucoups of supervision, but I love to act like the big kids!


And finally, an update on the baby J, who is now officially walking! Since this stand up event early in the week, she has progressed to the ten steps in a row criteria which they tell my mom means we have a honest to goodness walker! Barely under the thirteen month window! Way to make a deadline Baby!

No comments: